Authors should submit only papers that have been carefully proofread and polished. Manuscripts are accepted with the understanding that they are original or extended version of previously published papers in conferences and/or journals and that, if the work received an official sponsorship, it has been duly released for open publication. Before submission please make sure that your paper is prepared using the Sadharananikarana: Jurnal Ilmiah Komunikasi Hindu template. The authors must refer to manuscript template (please download and use as template for initial manuscript submission). This will ensure fast processing and publication. Any papers not fulfilling the requirements based on the guideline to authors will not be processed.
The minimum standard requirements of Sadharananikarana: Jurnal Ilmiah Komunikasi Hindu must be
- Written in Indonesia or English.
- The length of submitted paper is at least 6 pages and no more than 15 pages. Editors will be evaluated if the papers are needing more pages than 15 pages.
- Recommended to use of a tool such as Mendeley for reference management and formatting, and choose APA style
- Make sure that your paper is prepared using the Jurnal template.
The manuscript must be prepared and suggested present follow the structure:
- Title. The title of paper is max 10 words, without Acronym or abbreviation
- Abstract. The Abstract has maksimum 100-150 WORDS; No citation; State in the abstract a primary objective, research design, methodology, main outcomes and results, and the conclusions.
- Section structure. Authors are suggested to present their articles in the section structure: Introduction - Method - Results and Discussion – Conclusion
- References. Expect a minimum of 20 references primarily with minimum 90% from textbooks/e-books and journals and 10% from the secondary data.