Focus and Scope
This journal publishes articles in the form of learning and learning outcomes, and concepts in the context of Hindu education. Detailed scopes of articles accepted for submission to Padma Sari are:
- Hindu Education Materials
- Educators and Students
- Learning methods
- Politics of Education
- Educational Philosophy
- History of Hindu Education
Peer Review Process
Every manuscript submitted to Padma Sari is independently reviewed in the form of "double-blind review". Research articles or Manuscripts submitted to Padma Sari are initially reviewed by the editors for general fit with the Padma Sari focus and scope and for the writing quality. Only those research articles meeting the Padma Sari focus and scope will be sent to reviewers for a double blind review. Review time is typically 4-6 months. Two reviewers will be assigned to evaluate the research articles or manuscripts on the basis of their expertise. Reviewers are expected to return their reviews within 4 weeks. A third reviewer will be appointed in case one of the reviewers disagrees upon the quality of the research article for publication. The assigned reviewers evaluate the research articles by using a standard manuscript evaluation form. They are required to treat all the information in the research articles as confidential. Views of the assigned reviewers serve as a guide to Tadrib editors to make a final decision on the research articles. Final decision always belongs to Padma Sari editors. Those manuscripts that are judged by the editors and assigned editors to be inappropriate are rejected promptly without external reviews.
The editors then make a decision based on the reviewers' advice, from among several possibilities:
1. Accept as written without any revisions
2. Accept with minor revisions (a second round of review is not necessary)
3. Accept with major revisions (a second round of review will be necessary)
4. Reject (the paper is not suitable for publication)
Padma Sari is published twice a year; in JMay and November with ten articles for each edition. It is also published in two versions; print out and electronic
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
All names and e-mail address that stated in this Journal portal specifically will be used for journal publication purpose and will be not used for other purpose or any irresponsible parties.
Copyright is reserved by the first or sole author, who grants right of first publication to Padma Sari. Readers are free to copy, display, and distribute this abstract and the associated article, as long as the work is attributed to the author(s) and Padma Sari, it is distributed for non-commercial purposes only, and no alteration or transformation is made in the work. All other uses must be approved by the author(s) or Padma Sari.
Copyright Transfer Agreement
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Lisensi Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors should sign copyright transfer agreement when they have approved the final proofs sent by Padma Sari prior the publication